We’re currently looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team who is equally passionate, who thrives on staying organized, and who is able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. Reporting directly to our Account Director of Digital & Integrated, this individual will have a role in maintaining client accounts through day-to-day administrative tasks to support the rest of the Account services team.
Here are some specific skills you’ll need to succeed as an Account Coordinator at Us:
- Assist the Account services team, including Account Managers and Supervisors, in day-to-day administration of client marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Participate in daily and weekly status meetings, maintaining work-in-progress trackers and personal task lists.
- Occasionally act as a client contact, through daily management of projects and ongoing client correspondence.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and professional communication with varying client activities, ensuring all client requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner.
Other specific competencies and abilities include:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications and/or business, or related experience.
- Passion for marketing, with strong knowledge of digital marketing being an asset (social, content and email marketing).
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
Think you’re right for the job?
Contact [email protected]